Monday, February 6, 2012

Short and Sweet

Had an epic battle with Sophie tonight at dinnertime..She absolutely refused to eat dinner because she was still cranky from her half nap so in an attempt to distract her while we finished eating I handed her the spoon from her forgotten jar of food..She promptly snatched the spoon from my hand and began licking the leftover baby food from its surface..

This was no surprise as handing over the spoon has been my go-to for some time now but what I got a kick out of was the fact that she absolutely, flat out refused to eat unless I continually dipped the spoon into the food and gave it back for her to lick off again.

The battle of dinner was followed by the battle of the banana shortly there after..slimy banana's+little unsure fingers=not a workable combination.

Smh..just as headstrong and strange as her mother :D

1 comment: