Friday, November 9, 2018

A recipe straight from the pumpkin spice gods! #pumpkinspice #Fluffdip

A couple of years ago my family and I were attending an intimate Fall party hosted by my SIL. While I'm not much for social gatherings, I looked forward to this party all year around (she hosted it every year) because it allowed me to catch up with my family, see my nieces/nephews and enjoy some yummy snacking. My mom in particular loved scouring the world wide net for new recipes to try, just for this particular family gathering.

This particular year that I'm thinking of she found a recipe that was a major success. The entire family went nuts over it - in fact, I'm not even sure there were any leftovers and if you knew my mom, you'd know she always made enough for 2 families, so no leftovers was amazing.

The recipe she used was called Pumpkin Fluff Dip and while I can't remember where she got it from, the one I've managed to find is almost exact and looks just as delicious. Huge props to All Recipes for sharing, especially once they added the main photo. I'm over here drooling and about to beg my mom to make it for our next gathering, which thanks to it being November ALREADY will be here in just a few short weeks.

Neither she nor I can take credit for this fabulous recipe, however, if you want to learn to make it for yourself as a sweet indulgence or to impress your holiday guests, you can find the recipe above. For a sneak peak, be prepared to be amazed because the ingredients are as simple as:


  1. 1 (16 oz) container of frozen whipped cream
  2. 1 (5 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding 
  3. 1 (15 oz) can of packed solid pumpkin
  4. 1 (teaspoon) pumpkin pie spice 
  5.  Ground cinnamon for garnish (optional)  


I'm sure my mama won't say no to whipping this up for Thanksgiving. After all, who can say no to the allure of vanilla and pumpkin spice with whipped topping, all served up beautifully in a picturesque pumpkin?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment