Friday, November 2, 2018

Guess who's back?!

I'm alive! Well, tentatively speaking anyways. After a not so brief break from the blogging world to work outside of the home, raise my two littles and working with fellow bloggers as a virtual assistant, I've finally decided to jump back into blogging! Thankfully, as a virtual assistant, I've managed to keep my skills fresh, so, with a Kindergartner & 2nd grader as well as with another one on the way (due January 2019) and a boatload of free time on my hands, I'm ready to start from square one.

This means that I'm ready to start bringing my readers fresh amusement, honest reviews about the latest products that I think parents will love AND share the occasional random posts such as yummy recipes, DIY and more! I sure hope my readers, old and new, will stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment