Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lil Diner Baby Dish Holder Review!

If you have a toddler, have had a toddler or have even been a sitter for toddler then you know how much fun they can be.

On the other hand, you also know how frustrating it can be..especially during mealtimes. Here in my home it feels like mealtimes are a constant battle. Morning, noon or night there's always various foods splattered here and there; Sophie never fails to impress/baffle me with her food flinging abilities. For someone so small she sure does have one heck of an arm!

For months now I've been searching high and low for a solution to our food/bowl flinging problem but could never find anything that worked. Those toddler bowls with the flimsy suction cups attached to the bottom? Forget about it! Sophie managed to pop them off countless times and after many failed attempts it seemed to me that the only way I'd get the darn thing to really stay and be of any use would be to superglue the darn thing to her High Chair tray.

Not handing over her plate/bowl was simply not an option either. I just so happen to be a Mother to the worlds most stubborn child, who would rather NOT eat than have me feed her. Such a ridiculous thing but unless she's the one holding the spoon/fork and in control of the bowl, we don't make much progress.

You can imagine how intrigued I was to read about Lil' Diners Baby Dish Holder. While I was hopeful as I read about their invention I was also skeptical as well. Nothing else had worked so why should this product be any different?

Regardless of the outcome I had to take a chance and find out. I sent an email out to the company inquiring about doing a review for their Baby Dish Holder and was excited to get an email back approving my request.

In no time at all I had a Lil' Diners Baby Dish Holder in my hands and was applying it to Sophie's High Chair tray during dinner.




Once I'd suctioned the cup to her tray I was amazed and appalled. I was amazed that I'd finally found something that worked against Sophie's mealtime shenanigans but yes, I was also appalled. I was appalled that I, the adult, couldn't get the thing back off! Score!

Lil' Diners Baby Dish Holder definitely works and is most certainly baby proof! In the two weeks that we've been using the Baby Dish Holder, we haven't had a single incident and how glad we've been.

If I seem overly impressed with this product, don't let its simplistic design fool you. I may be a frazzled Mom with a future baseball player in the works but that doesn't take away from the awesomeness of this product.

Unlike most suction cup products of its kind, the Lil' Diners Baby Dish Holder has not one suction cup but THREE. One on the top to hold your plate/cup/bowl in place and two on the bottom to ensure maximum suction to whatever smooth surface you stick it to.

One of the best parts about this product isn't that it protects from accidents or that its so easy to use but that its capable of being used anywhere there's a smooth surface. Whether your dropping your little one off at the sitters or going out for dinner as a family, Lil' Diners Baby Dish Holder is totally portable and can be taken anywhere!

Talk about a lifesaver. I've been at my wits end for a long while now with Sophie's destructive dinner habits but Lil' Diner has guaranteed mealtimes will be peaceful and mess free from now till the end of time!

To find out more about Lil' Diner and their products you can head over to their website and take a look around!

To stay connected with Lil' Diner visit them on Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment