Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Glow in the dark Decals by Dezign With a Z




 Disclosure: I received Dezign With a Z product(s) and information to facilitate and host this review. I received no other compensation for this post and was under no obligation to post a positive review. The opinions contained within, are my own and reflect my experience with the product(s). Your own may be different.



Ever since finding out I was unexpectedly expecting my second baby one of my main concerns has been the lack of space in our home. Our home is by no means little but there just isn't a room open to use as nursery space. My only available option was to start planning on sharing a room with not one child but two and its been quite an interesting journey.

Part of that journey has been scrambling to convert my open, themeless bedroom into a room suitable and comfortable for 3 different age groups; don't let anybody tell you its a simple transition because its NOT. I've started with the basics which is freeing up as much space as I possibly could to help make room for the new crib and other essential baby items but that hasn't exactly been easy either on limited funds.

After trying in vain to come up with a storage solution I put that dilemma on the back burner and started focusing on the walls. Its been important to me for a long while now to redo my walls and as I thought about the two littles I'd be sharing space with, it became more apparent to me that having them reflect a relaxing, neutral setting was also going to be important.

I began doing research on children's rooms and sharing space and was amazed at how easy DIY-ers made it seem. Honestly, most just threw in some matching beds, splashed a fresh coat of paint on the walls and added on a few gender appealing decals.

That's when it hit me. I'd already had plans to repaint and already had the materials gathered but hadn't given any thought to sprucing up the place with decals. Realizing how clueless I had been I, of course, set out immediately to research different decal companies and was intrigued by one in particular.


Dezign With a Z is host to one of the largest collections of Wall Decals I have ever seen. Not only do they have scores of fantastic decals but they also have an inventory of Wall Mirrors, Wall Clocks, Murals and more!

You have no idea how happy I was, when discussing the possibility of a review, when Dezign With a Z gave me the green light for a product review for their company.

Since I was looking for something to go with the kid friendly environment I was trying to create, I went straight to Dezign With a Z's Kid's Room section. That particular section is divided into three separate parts, Babies, Toddlers and Kids. I looked through each section but couldn't find THE decal I was searching for..I was totally bummed as I continued to browse but shortly after, I came upon the Glow section.

BINGO. They had exactly the type of wall stickers I had been searching for.

Although limited in its selection, the Glow section of Dezign With a Z's site had exactly what I needed.

Within seconds I had decided on the Glow Mini Butterfly Wall Decals and couldn't wait to get my hands on the set of 20 that was being shipped to me for Review. 


Not only are these adorable little creatures a neutral choice for all three of us but they are also unobtrusive throughout the day and fantastic throughout the night. Sophie LOVES pointing each one out to me while we lay down at night and tells me all about them in her unintelligible baby babble until she drifts off to sleep.

I think I've finally hit a home run and these simple yet beautiful wall decals have helped pave the road towards figuring out what comes next in the room decorating process. Dezign With a Z will definitely be getting some of my future business!

To find out more about Dezign With a Z you can visit them online!




0 comments:

Post a Comment