Friday, July 19, 2013

Thera-Pearl Eye-ssential Eye Mask Review


Disclosure: I received Thera-Pearl product(s) and information to facilitate and host this review. I received no other compensation for this post and was under no obligation to post a positive review. The opinions contained within, are my own and reflect my experience with the product(s). Your own may be different.


Its safe to say that with 2 children under the age of 5 running around things can definitely get a little bit stressful in our home. If Baby Desmond isn't in distress from needing to nurse or from her older sister giving her a fright, which is quite often, then Sophia is throwing a terrible-two tantrum OR getting into something she is most definitely not supposed to.

If its not a tantrum and its not the youngest needing to nurse then its most definitely lack of sleep. My Mama swears I get more sleep than any new Mother she's ever met but boy howdy, if she could only see what its like behind closed doors/in the middle of the night!

I wake up with bags the size of Texas under my eyes and I feel like I've been run over by a truck; the job of a Mother is certainly taking its toll.

Finally, after searching for a way to relieve some of that stress and diminish those unsightly bags I came across the Thera Pearl Eye-ssential Eye Mask by Thera-Pearl. At first glance and feel I was both impressed and skeptical but decided to give it a true try.











One of my favorite things about this product is the hundreds of tiny 'pearls' that give the Thera-Pearl products their name:

"The Pearl Technology® contained in every THERA°PEARL pack is game changing innovation born of an age old therapy. Crafted by a doctor who knew she could offer her patients something better than a bag of frozen peas, THERA°PEARL was designed with you in mind. Whether chilled or heated, Pearl Technology conveniently holds its temperature for the doctor recommended time of 20 minutes and conforms to your body to deliver the perfect relief from your aches and pains."

The Thera-Pearl Eye-ssential Eye Mask can be used either Hot or Cold, its entirely up to the user but I prefer to pop this bad boy in the freezer and apply it to my eyes after a long day of keeping pace with my girls. The cold option is best for dry, pussy eyes and even the nasty sinus headaches I occasionally seem to be suffering from lately.

For those of you who prefer to go with the Hot method the heat is said to be a HUGE help in reducing nasal congestion and relieves soreness once the swelling is gone.

Just forget about it in the Freezer for awhile or pop it into the microwave to begin enjoying the Eye-ssential benefits! Forget the mess and the fuss of ice packs, the Eye-ssential Eye Mask neither drips nor leaks and it keeps its temperature for a full 20 minutes after application!

I love my Eye-ssential Eye Mask from Thera-pearl and hope you, my readers, might give it a try if your days are anything like mine!

To find out more about Thera-Pearl, the Thera-Pearl Eye-ssential Eye Mask and other Thera-Pearl products you can visit them online at their website.

To keep up to date on the latest and greatest happenings at Thera-Pearl you can also become a Facebook or Pinterest follower!

You can also follower Thera-Pearl via Google+


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment