Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This is the Year for Following Through with Those New Years Resolutions!

I always hate being the bearer of bad news but folks its getting to be that time of the year again. Its true that Santa is readying up his sleigh and his little helpers are working their tushies off to have his deliveries ready to go come Christmas Eve but if you fast forward a little bit you'll realize that New Years is coming up fast.

Surely we haven't forgotten that shortly after stuffing ourselves with goodies from Thanksgiving and Christmas we'd have to be making that list of New Years resolutions!

If you're like me then I'm sure that little revelation was like a cup of ice water being thrown in your face..thinking back about all the big family meals we've shared with friends and family since Thanksgiving and then all the stress induced munching we've done through all the Christmas shopping we've trekked through. Are you, at this very moment, calculating the extra pounds you've accumulated since then? I know I sure am and like many of you one of my own NYR is to lose some of the extra pounds during the course of the next 6 months to a year. I've recently been scouring the internet for dieting tips and advice and have been able to find some great resources. One that I find myself going back to often is the Dr.Gullo Diet Program which is home to a plethora of dieting tips and resources for those looking for information related to their dieting goals!

Unfortunately though, for me, I've always been terrible at sticking to my diets. I make my resolutions then I get it into my head that I'm going to eat sensibly, take the girls out in the stroller for a long walk each day and cut out the soda but in the end I'm always caving and still  haven't lost an ounce. I have people telling me I have an excuse because I've recently had two children but I wave their niceties off and say over and over again that I just need to get my butt in gear.

You know what they say about good intentions and all that jazz. I've never been good with making my own diet plans and do much better with something structured but at this point there are so many do's and don'ts as well as diets like Atkins and the Green Coffee Bean diet. How do you begin to choose and how do you determine which diet is real and which is a scam?

Its just my luck that I happen to be someone with massive indecision problems who also happens to be looking on the internet of all places for tips on dieting! I guess in my case I just need to shuck the indecision and jump in feet first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment