Sunday, May 25, 2014

Summary Sunday

Our week has been pretty darn uneventful. Sophie-bean and Desi Lou have been their usual havoc wreaking selves, I've been trying to keep on top of my Virtual Assistant assignments and as usual I've been somewhat lacking in the sleep department.

I did however manage to get a good chunk of neglected housework done on Friday. It only took me from 9am to 7pm but I got the kitchen spiffed up, the living-room picked up and the dining room looking pretty darn good too. There are still a bunch of tasks just waiting to be checked off the list but I've been feeling pretty accomplished given the fact that it hasn't been done in awhile and I have a 3yr and a 1yr running amok. Heck, I even managed to squeeze in a shower!

For the coming week I hope to keep staying on task like I have and I have a few packets of Sunflower seeds that I've been dying to plant, hopefully with help from my girls. We'll have to see how that one goes. I can envision a wet, muddy, mess in my future.

Stay sane, Mamas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment