Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fuel Your Little Ones Imagination with Creations from BYOImagination!

Ever since my littles were small(er) there's been a air of great imagination surrounding them. They had imaginary friends much younger than I can ever remember my nieces and nephews dreaming them up and offering family members cups of pretend tea or bites of pretend "dinner" has been a normal occurrence since they hit the 6-7 month mark. We've encouraged them in such forms of play since their earliest days and it makes me happy to say that their imaginations have only continued to grow; albeit a little wildly these days but who can complain when we live in an age where outside and pretend play have been all but forgotten in favor of adapting to the technical era of Game Consoles and Tablets?

When I was given the opportunity to work with BYOImagination to review some of their stunningly realistic products and feature them in our Gifts for Kids section of the Holiday Gift Guide.

BYOImagination aka Bring Your Own Imagination is owned and operated by Megan Thompson who is the mother of two and creative mind behind the collection of lifelike toys at BYOI. What started as out as making toys to full the imaginations of her little ones turned into a full sized business for Megan. She enjoys picking the minds of her creative little ones and shaping them into pieces that are meant to be played with for generations to come!

When my goodies came in the mail I couldn't believe how generous Megan had been. My package contained A 2-Waffle with Blueberries set, 6 Wooden Celery Sticks, 8 Wooden Chocolate Covered Strawberries, 6 Wooden Chocolate Chip Cookies and 6 Cinnamon Rolls with an Icing Bowl and Baking Pan set.

I also couldn't get over the fact that each set looked just like something we'd really eat! The realism of these products is just unbelievable.

The Waffle Set comes with 2 strawberry halves and 10 blueberries. It perfectly captures what my little waffle eaters most enjoy when I'm in the  mood to whip up a batch of Belgian Waffles on Sunday mornings.


Each of the 6 Celery Sticks are made in perfect detail by Megan. They feature a combination of both Peanut Butter for the PB lovers and of Cream Cheese. They're also available in plain for the purest little ones.

Do you have a little one with a sweet tooth? The Cinnamon Bun Set is a great option for your little baker and the glaze drizzled over top looks so real it's tempting to try and take a bite although I wouldn't recommend it if you value a full set of teeth! You can also order them with or without icing depending on your preference.

If your little adores fruit half as much as mine do then the Chocolate Covered Strawberry Set  is the perfect addition to your childs play kitchen. Each of the 8 Strawberries are just too adorable for words and each is as perfect as the next.They'are just another example of how talented Megan is and how realistic each of her handmade creations are. Doesn't that chocolate drizzle look just like the ones you'd find in your favorite bakery?


Last but certainly not last, I can't forget to mention the Wooden Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are without a doubt one of my favorite pieces that I was sent. They're such adorable cookies and look just like the ones my little enjoy making with me, especially now during the holidays. All you need is a glass of milk and your little ones would swear they were the real deal!


Each one of Megan's creations is handmade using AP Certified NonToxic and Natural products so you never have to worry about the safety of your little ones while playing with each one!

I can't wait until my kids are able to open these up come Christmas morning. If I know my kids then I know they'll enjoy endless hours of playtime while making sure everyone is positively stuffed full with their new imagination inspiring goodies from BYOImagination!

Connect with BYOImagination on Facebook|Twitter|Pinterest|Instagram  and make sure you never miss an update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment