Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lansinoh Nursing Pads and Storage Bags Review




As a Breast Feeding Mom to an 18 month baby girl I can remember clearly the early days of leakage and soaked shirt fronts. I'd wake up in the middle of the night or in the early hours of the morning in a puddle; shirt drenched and mattress soaked.

We also, try as we'd like, can't forget those embarrassing grocery store trips-you know the ones; you're standing in front of the produce section and notice an unpleasant draft only to look down and find your entire front is drenched. Oops!

A nifty solution to this natural yet undeniably embarrassing occurrence?

Lansinoh Nursing Pads and their amazing Milk Storage Bags!

I was given the chance this month to review both amazing products for Lansinoh and I haven't been disappointed by my findings.

Lansinoh's disposable nursing pads easily fit inside the cups of your bra and are ultra absorbent to help absorb any leaks you might experience and protect against those awful soaked shirt fronts. Not only are they made out of soft cotton for your comfort and ultra thin but these awesome pads are also travel sized so they fit discreetly into your diaper/travel bag.




In addition to the help Lansinoh's nursing pads offer, their Milk Storage bags also serve several helpful purposes.

With my first pregnancy I found that if I nursed before heading out or pumped enough to store, I had less accidents. Milk Storage bags are awesome for this purpose. You just pump, transfer the milk over to the storage bags and pop them into the freezer for later. Breast Milk can be stored for an average of 3-4 months in the freezer.

These Storage bags are:

Leak Proof
Double Zipper Sealed for added protection
AND BPA FREE



With only a few more months left of my 2nd pregnancy, I'll be sleeping more soundly knowing I'll be kept accident free by these fantastic products at Lansinoh. No worrying about leaks for me!

To learn more about Lansinoh or their products you can visit their website HERE.
You can also become a follower of their Twitter page and Facebook pages.



0 comments:

Post a Comment