Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dressfirst Review

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm a self-proclaimed tomboy and while growing up I was only ever seen in jeans with grass stains on the knees and jeans/shorts. To this day I'm still a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl but have learned to appreciate the more girly things in life.

One of my favorite things to do after my babies have gone down for the night is to surf the internet and I won't lie, I spend most of my time on the internet looking at clothes. Jeans, tops, nightwear and yes, underwear, are a few of my favorite things to look through but what I really love to drool over are dresses. I'm not much a fan of the short Mini's the girls are sporting these days nor do I care much for the outrageous and loud dresses the girls are picking out for Prom but I do however love Empire dresses.

Maybe its because I'm a bit old fashioned, maybe its because I have this thing for the Jane Austen type fashion or maybe even because I know a plump girl like myself is best suited for the style but whatever the case is, I'm very much in love with the Empire waist style.

This dress in particular, the Sweep Train Chiffon, is one of my favorites and I would kill to have one in Blue!



Isn't it to die for? The off-the-shoulder straps give it that Austen era feel and the detail at the waist completes the look. I love the length of this dress in particular because as I said before I'm definitely not a fan of the short dresses and in all honesty really doubt I'd ever be able to pull them off.

Another of the many reasons the Empire waist dresses are more suited for me is simply the many different styles of shoes you can get away with while wearing a floor length dress. I'm 5"3' and don't exude the type of grace this dress suggests so heels are out and to my immense relief ballet Flats are most certainly in! With so many benefits, other than looking fantastic, there's simply no way I'd choose any other style of dress and at DressFirst there are many different styles/colors of the Empire dress to choose from!




So go on with your dress loving self, head on over to DressFirst and check out their great selection and if the Empire dresses aren't your thing don't worry: They have many, many wonderful styles waiting for you. Evening Dresses, Prom Dresses, the gangs all there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment