Monday, March 10, 2014

JenJenHouse Review: Your One Stop Destination for All Those Prom Dress Needs this Prom Season!


For those of you who have teenagers or more specifically, High School age teenagers, then I'm sure you've already heard the news: Its Prom season. If your kids are anything like my niece, a senior in HS, then you've already seen first hand those hands outstretched expectantly and have started to feel the strain on your credit card/wallet. Trust me those shoes that have to match just right, the hair appointments, the makeup stylists, the corsages, those things all start to add up. I bet I don't even have to mention the cost of the perfect dress.

Mums and Dads, perk up those ears and let me tell you of a place that will save you hundreds, if not thousands depending on the taste of your little angel, on that dress that your daughter has been coveting. JenJenHouse is the leading global online retailer for all your special event attire needs and their selection of  (http://www.jenjenhouse.com/Prom-Dresses-c18/) is divine. Their handy selection tool on the left of their website s great for narrowing down the selection while telling the website exactly what specifications you'd like to see in your ideal dress.

Since I'm such a sucker for the A-line style of dresses that was my first pick and I was given page after page of just A-line dresses. For giggles I looked up some empire waist styles as well but my favorite out of all was the A-Line Princess Sweetheart Floor-Length Chiffon with Ruffle Beading and flower(s). Isn't it gorgeous?

At $30 you won't find a better deal! Not a fan of the yellow but to my surprise this dress also comes in a large variety of different colors and even goes up to a size 26W!

With prices like that AND such a large selection, in style, color and size, JenJenHouse should be 1st on your list when searching for Prom Dresses this Prom season! Forget the hassle of climbing in the car with your teenager and having to visit every Prom Dress boutique within a 50 mile radius. Say NO to that $500+ dress bill and let JenJen be your first and last stop for your Prom and other special events needs!

Happy Prom season!



0 comments:

Post a Comment